Gate of Kings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Kings

The Gate holds Untold Secrets for the Proven King...

I'm Rubber and You're Glue!

Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh
    King

Character sheet
    Health:
    I'm Rubber and You're Glue!  Left_bar_bleue600/600I'm Rubber and You're Glue!  Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Level: N/A

I'm Rubber and You're Glue!  Empty I'm Rubber and You're Glue!

Post by Gilgamesh Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:39 am

Gilgamesh possesses the ability to reflect any and everything. Due to his limited practice with the ability thus far, he can only reflect things from his person. Gilgamesh can amplify or decrease the speed of whatever he reflects as he sees fit. He is able to reflect anything that moves, including light, in order to create illusions to deceive.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh
    King

Character sheet
    Health:
    I'm Rubber and You're Glue!  Left_bar_bleue600/600I'm Rubber and You're Glue!  Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Level: N/A

I'm Rubber and You're Glue!  Empty Re: I'm Rubber and You're Glue!

Post by Gilgamesh Thu May 02, 2013 12:48 am

I'm abandoning this ability. Gilgamesh has power over Time and Space. He is able to manipulate the time and space around himself, individuals and in areas around him. He can only manipulate it, not control it. As such, the effects only last as long as he exerts his will over it before it returns to normal. This will be tracked by Mental Exhaustion counters. Each time he uses the basic ability (non-techs) he gains 1 counter. Techniques will have varying counters with each usage. These counters expire when the effect that caused them ends. If Gilgamesh has more than 10 Mental Exhaustion counters, he overloads himself and all effects end immediately. He will then have to wait two turns before using his abilities again.

His second ability will be added later.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:33 am