Gate of Kings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Kings

The Gate holds Untold Secrets for the Proven King...

3 posters

A new enviroment

famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    A new enviroment Left_bar_bleue600/600A new enviroment Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Level:

A new enviroment Empty A new enviroment

Post by famousdragonz Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Xanus Alexander he is new to this type of enviroment there is all type's of wierd looking animal's here he thought
    It's wierd that there all looking at me maybe it's becuase they never seen someone like me before.
    A man approched Xanus and asked if that was a tail and he also asked if he was new in town.
    Um... yeah it's a real tail and I'm new here as well.
    The man that asked the questions completely screamed in panic and ran and went to go tell one of the gaurds near.Xanus new that this was trouble and that it might not end well so he decided to run to and without thinking he changed into a Werewolf witch caused more panic in the middle of the street so he ran of to a nearby ally
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:
    A new enviroment Left_bar_bleue260/260A new enviroment Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
    Level: 1

A new enviroment Empty Re: A new enviroment

Post by Magnate Sue Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Odric was walking home to the mansion when he observed an eventful seen. A man suddenly turned into a wolf and ran into an ally. Not knowing if this man was or was in trouble Odric decides to pursue him.
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    A new enviroment Left_bar_bleue600/600A new enviroment Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Xanus was panicd himself
    that's wierd when I useally transform to a wolf none else sreamed or ran when they saw me but for now I should stay low
    Xanus sniffed around to see if the gaurds were near by but he smelled something else a wierd smell that was different than the others and it was also near him
    With panic he turned around and groweled to let the intruder know that he is about to attack
    Who ever you are you should leave if you don't want to get attack
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:
    A new enviroment Left_bar_bleue260/260A new enviroment Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Post by Magnate Sue Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Odric looked down upon the talking wolf hiding in the ally.

Cool it son I'm only here to observe. I heard a scream earlier. That was probably you right? You must understand that the people here react strongly to things that are strange to them and a man becoming a wolf is very strange indeed.

With this Odric knelt down to get in eye level with the wolf.

If you stay in wolf form, don't talk and follow me I'll take you to a safer place. After I hear your story I may decide to help you further or I will cut ties there. All I ask is that you talk to me.
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Xanus seemed that this guy was not here to harm him
    So your gonna help me, thanks I'm in your gratitude but how will I know your not one of those people chasing me?
    Xanus was still suspicios about this guy so he didn't tell him his name but he still followed him
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Magnate Sue Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Odric glanced over his shoulder and put his index finger up to his lips in a "shhh" gesture.

If you speak the people around here will freak out. And as for your question, well lets just say if these people knew what I was they would also panic. I'll get into more detail when we can talk more freely.

Odric led the wolf out of town and to a small clearing where they were unlikely to be disturbed.

Now then why don't you tell me your story?
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Xanus decided to trust him so he told him his story
    um... my name is Xanus Alexander, you see a while ago I was a human but I died and under some circumstances I was brought back to life but as a werewolf and was trained till today and i heared about something called the King's Game and decided to show the world my strength. And now I'm can turn Between human and wolf but I still got a tail between both modes so yeah that's about it
    Xanus turning backed to human mode to show him what he really look like
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Magnate Sue Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Odric observes the wolf transformation into a man with a tail. At least the clothes came with the transformation! Odric places his zweihandler he had been carrying on the ground with an audible "Thnk!" Odric Then looks once again to the wolf-man.

Hmmm I see. Ya know, truthfully I just recently became a rook of that "Kings Game" you mentioned.
    fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:
    A new enviroment Left_bar_bleue120/120A new enviroment Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Post by fireswift Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Raysunko taking a walk around town notice a commotion going on and went to go check it out he asked one of the people near by and they all said that there was a man turned into a wolf and ran off
    Raysunko was a little curios so he went to go search for the wolf
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm

You joined the king's Game as a rook huh, I wonder if I can Join though I am still unsure about entering the game though
    [justify]Xanus sniffing around to make sure they was alone once again but there was nothing but a faint smell
    Oh by the way i diddn't get your name what is it, if you don't mind
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Magnate Sue Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Odric extended his right hand in a gesture of greeting.

Names Odric. Odric Malfagor the zombie.
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 pm

A zombie and a Werewolf ironic
    [justify]Xanus shaked Odric hand and thanked him again for helping him but that faint smell was still bothering him.
    Odric it was nice to meet you but I kinda tired and want to do some exploring later so I'll see ya later right
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Magnate Sue Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Odric waves to the departing werewolf as he runs off. "What an eventful day I've had," he thought to himself and then trudged off in the direction of the mansion.
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Xanus is now concered more about the distant smell that was near by wondering around he stoped to take a brake and noticed a boy walking near by that look younger than him.The boy was asking the people question's about something but it didn't concern him but he listened the boy was asking the people have the seen a wolf nearby or a man with a tail , Xanus knew he was talking about him so he backed away into an alley
    I wonder if he's one of those guards but he doesn't smell like one I should probaly folllow him and see why he's looking for me
    Xanus following the boy around until he saw the boy sat down on the side of the road.
    fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:
    A new enviroment Left_bar_bleue120/120A new enviroment Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Post by fireswift Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 pm

This is taking forever to find this wolf i'm getting tired and hungry to maybe I should go home but it's the other direction.
    Raysunko looked to the other direction decided to cut through the ally's and headed home...
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Xanus saw the boy heading to a near by ally and follow behind in the shadow's waiting to questing him. Xanus folliwng behind

If I stay away a few feet I could follow him for a while but he might turn around
    with this in mind xanus stayed to the right side and hid behind objects so he won't get discovered.[
    fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by fireswift Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Raysunko having a feeling he is being followed turned around a few time's to check but he never saw anything.
    maybe I'm just tired and hungry I should be home in a sec.
    Around the corner was the Chrome household once again it bring back more memories of the past
    the house wasn't that big it was two stories and could fit at least over ten people. But now it was a lonely house.
    Well i'm home time to cook and go to sleep.
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Wed May 01, 2013 10:51 am

Watching the boy cook food, Xanus was outside near the window. Xanus was getting hungry as well and felt tired
    maybe I'll go back to the town and see if I can get some food...
    Xanus heading towards town was stop by the smell of the food the boy was making. He was thinking of a way to get the boy food without getting caught until he heard a noise coming from another direction
    It's the guards again they followed me all the way here. I should hide
    Xanus looking for a place to hide he found a shed to hide in, He quickly ran towards the shed and opened the door and got in at the right moment because the guards was at the front door....
    fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by fireswift Fri May 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Raysunko approched the room that he never enterd, turning the door nob there was a knock at the front door....
    who could that be......
    Raysunko answer the front there was two hooded people one was smaller and the other was more bolkier
    the small one started to speak...
    Have you seen a wolf near by earlier?
    Raysunko noticed the smaller one was a female from the sound of the voice, But he wasn't so concernd about that.he was more concernd about the question
    Um.... you see there was some people over near the markets but I haven't seen it so you can go and leave now,bye...

The bulky one stoped Raysunko from closing the door...
    Your lying, we saw the wolf follow you this way so you should cut the crap and tell us where it's at.
    Raysunko is tired and know he is pissed
    Let me rephrase that you should get the fuck out my sight or you can die
    Raysunko ready to fight grabbded his shield that was beside the door and started to walk toward the two.
    Look where not here to fight we just want to know if the wolf came here and if you have se...
    The girl was interupted by the bulky guy.
    To hell with it, if you wanna fight then let's fight!!
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Xanus looking out of a crack in the shed wacthed the argument go on....
    I'm should help if there gonna fight it's two on one
    and it's kinda my fault....

Xanus walked out of the shed and yelled out a war like chant and headed towards the the three
    You two hooded ones! are you looking for me well i'm here so let's not fight and I'll go with you to where you wan't with me so no fighting... ok?
    Xanus felt a sinister from the small hooded one
    Alright then let's head to town then...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 am