Gate of Kings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Kings

The Gate holds Untold Secrets for the Proven King...

Training in a Wastland

fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:
    Training in a Wastland Left_bar_bleue120/120Training in a Wastland Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
    Level: 1

Training in a Wastland Empty Training in a Wastland

Post by fireswift Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Raysunko arrived at a area that was deserted.
    The area was full of towers and other abandon things witch he thought it was great for his training,but the best part was it was not populated.He set up a spot in a building that he'll use for a home and started setting up trap's if any animals came near by so he can cook food and if intruders came.
    He then got all his supplies out his traveling bag and set them in his new home.
    This should do for now.The supplies should run out in a few day's so I'll head back to town then but for now I should check out the rest of the area
    Raysunko came back out the house he is now exploring the area and is placing lights around so if it get's dark before he get back he'll find his way. In one tower there was equipment and weapons that look it is still usable and he found a chest full of magic crystals and tools....
    I wonder if there's more things in these abandon buildings.....
    fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:
    Training in a Wastland Left_bar_bleue120/120Training in a Wastland Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
    Level: 1

Training in a Wastland Empty Re: Training in a Wastland

Post by fireswift Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh it's getting dark I should leave and come back later but before i go I'll go back and get one of those scrolls i saw earlier.
    Raysunko gather his things and set out to go back to Fringe Lands but before he left he noticed something sticking out the ground...
    it was a shield
    i wonder if I need this I already have a shield maybe I could sell it so I'll just take it
    raysunko heading back to Fringe lands with a old shield and a scroll for magic is thinking of retern home the Chrome house hold.......
    (END)