Gate of Kings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Kings

The Gate holds Untold Secrets for the Proven King...

5 posters

Desecration of the graveyard

thng
    thng

Character sheet
    Health:
    Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
    Level: 1

Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Desecration of the graveyard

Post by thng Sun May 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Zephyr turned over this proposition inside his head. In the end, he never could really find something that would be completely bad, so he decided to accept the offer.

"Alright, I accept your offer. Keep in mind, however, that I have no idea how to play the Game of Kings. With that matter aside, that man over there is your king?"
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:
    Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Post by Magnate Sue Sun May 05, 2013 8:39 pm

An expression of annoyance played across Odric's face

Yes, for the third time, the one with the wings is my king.
    thng
    thng

Character sheet
    Health:
    Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Post by thng Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

"Sorry about that."

This came after an annoyed expression came about Odric's face.

"But, in all seriousness, what do I do next?
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:
    Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)

Post by Magnate Sue Sun May 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Lets let my king finish his discussion with the wolf. Just stay there and wait.
    Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh
    King

Character sheet
    Health:
    Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Level: N/A

Post by Gilgamesh Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 pm

Gilgamesh stared at the wolf man. Was he being rude?

I'm sorry. I... I assumed you could speak.

The Winged King gave a slight nod to the wolf man before turning his attention back to Odric. The man he was speaking with seemed to be the impatient type. He wore an annoyed expression under the darkness of his hood.

Well... Looks like you're okay now. Try to stay out of trouble for once. I have some things... to discuss with the one-eyed lady.

With that, Gilgamesh took to the skies again, heading towards the heart of the city. She was the only one that he could think of that would be behind what happened.
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Magnate Sue Sun May 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Odric sighed.

Well never mind kid looks like he's not interested with you now and I've pissed him off. See ya around.

With that Odric walked off
    thng
    thng

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by thng Sun May 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Zephyr felt a bit rejected. However, he suddenly remembered that he had a job to do, and started walking back to the aristocrat's house to teach the child how to play the violin.
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600Desecration of the graveyard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Mon May 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Xanus laying on the ground
    I'm so exhausted i'm hallucinating because there is no way someone can have wings except for angels but he didn't look like one so i'll just go with i'm seeing things

Looking over towards the boy
    Oh sorry that I got you in to this wasn't really try to start conflict...
    By the way my names Xanus what's your's?
    fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by fireswift Mon May 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Looking at the sky and felt completely ignored
    I'm Raysunko chrome and it's alright about the conflict I was bored, anyway seems like your still the only one else here and you seem to be hungry how about we head to town and get you something to eat.
    Magnate Sue
    Magnate Sue
    Rook

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by Magnate Sue Mon May 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Odric paused before he was out of hearing range from Xanus.

Oi! Xanus! You got nerve not talking to someone who is addressing you, especially when it's my king! Better get yourself a set fast so you don't seem like such an easy target. Oh, and do to your rude behavior to my king, I'm not giving you food!

Odric then left the cemetery.
    famousdragonz
    famousdragonz

Character sheet
    Health:
    Level:

Post by famousdragonz Mon May 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Xanus took a deep breath and yelled back to Odric if he could still hear
    Well then if that so then when I have my full set Ima come after you and your king and if we win you'll treat us all out to dinner so till then see yah.
    Looking back over to Raysunko.
    Oh i'll think i'll take you up in that offer Raysunko ,Thanks
    fireswift
    fireswift

Character sheet
    Health:

Post by fireswift Mon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Ok then so I guess your a king then
    anyway before we go into town you should turn back to a human and cover your tail with something...

Looking back toward the hill.
    [left]I got something you could wear to cover the tail at my place so let's go back
    Raysunko left heading towards the Chrome household.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am